Consolidation serves to merge several loans into a new “umbrella” loan. It is worth considering consolidating loans because it makes it possible to reduce monthly payments and save thousands of crowns. Asking for a merger of loans is now possible with every big bank and some non-bank companies. We offers consolidation with a number of benefits. What are they like and under what conditions is consolidation possible?
If more loans accumulate, it is advisable to merge them into a new loan. Consolidation with us provide clients with a more advantageous loan with an optional repayment period and a number of benefits. It allows to shorten the total repayment time, better overview of regular installments and set up installments as needed.
Applying for a new consolidation is possible online, through a customer line or in person at one of the branches.
Loan merger – basic parameters
- Amount of consolidation: 50,000 to 1,000,000 CZK
- Maximum number of loans: unlimited
- Need to prove income: no
- Borrower registry check: no
- Settlement, maintenance or early repayment fee: free
- Maturity: 6 to 120 months
- APR: from 6.06%
Advantages and disadvantages of consolidation
Like other banks, we also offers a merger of loans with certain benefits. These include, among other things, an interest rate of 5.9% in the case of a consolidation of CZK 200,000 for 24 months or the possibility to merge various types of loans, including overdrafts and credit card debt. Unfortunately, housing loans from other companies cannot be included in consolidation .
- high consolidation limit of CZK 1,000,000
- possibility to merge bank and non-bank loans , credit cards and overdrafts
- possibility to get extra money
- the amount of the saved amount can be easily ascertained with the loan consolidation calculator
- minimum administrative requirements
- housing loans provided by another company cannot be part of the consolidation
- the condition is regular income
- relatively low approval (around 40%)
The credit limit is higher than for most competing companies and reliable clients can reach 5.9% for the interest rate . Unfortunately, housing loans from other companies cannot be included in consolidation.
Loan Consolidation – Calculator
Loan consolidators and calculators are the best tool for comparing individual company bids and finding the amount saved . How much will the borrower pay in case of consolidation of loans?
Example: If the consolidation amount is CZK 250,000 , the maturity of 5 years , the interest rate of 6.5% and APR 6.69% , the monthly payments will be CZK 4,891 and the client will pay CZK 293,460 .